Your current relationship, if single discuss how single life is.
My Facebook status:
We refer that as 'desperate-to-have-relationship-status'. Haha, marah Ikin sayang baca ni kang. In reality she's already taken, not being single from the first day we met at the foundation back then.
My real status:
Crush? Yes, of course. I am not being normal if I did not have any. High school, no crush, no lovers. Sebab please tell me 10 reasons why I should date with girls? Please exclude my Girlfriends, yang saya sayang selamanyaa:) *as friends la*
Soooo, foundation studies la kann? Hehe. Takpayah la cerita, kisah bosan. Tiada apa yang menarik. Kadang-kadang syiok sendiri buat hati kita tersenyum gembira.
Tapi nak diceritakan, Im not into texting and calling people saying 'whatcha doin' or 'dah makan' and talk about each other, sebab I cant get the point why I have to do that. Masa ni cakap la camtu kann, bila dah jumpa macam2 alasan bagi. I love my family the most and followed by my friends. I sleep in my parents room when i feel like 'mengada-ngada nk bermanja'. My point here, Im not interested to have any kind of special relationship within my teen-age world. Taktau la, tapi takberminat dan tak rasa pun macam nak try.
Okay hakikat sebenar nak tau tak? Takda orang nak kat aku. Haha, funny isnt it? Biarlaaaa, tak kisah. Asalkan bahagia kannn. Ye laa, im not pretty Im not cute, Im big and tall, Im fat and giant. Macam kakak mak orang dah. Im not good at responding to people Im not used too, I cant tell jokes and hard for me to
get used to someone Im new to, and especially the Adam's. Im not cool, trying to look cooler, I dont have great brain, so kena asah lagi, Im an egomaniac, and tryin to get rid of that sebab that's Adam's punya. hee
I love to express my emotions through my face expression, and people get scared of it, sebab it looks like Im waaaay to honest and tak jaga hati orang. So i need to fix all of these stupid things yang membuatkan oraang takpandang aku.
Sebenarnya, aku tak kisah pun benda benda ni sebab aku percaya Allah is always there for me. He knows the best for me, I have to keep praying and being thankful to Him, InsyaAllah, my wish would be granted one day..
Kalau dulu I was a cry baby, manja tak kena tempat, sikit2 nangis, depan2 orang pulak tuh, they even called me 'tak matured' hehe, and kalau dulu I kesaaah oo tapi sekarang tidak lagi, Im strong inside and outside, InsyaAllah, hati bukan setakat kental, sentap2 ni tak main dahh, takpandang pun, kadang2 aku buat konon2 merajuk sebab best tgk respon orang. Kesimpulannya, Ive been through a lot, and Im not the highschool Hazwani anymore. I have, I have to be tough, and matured.
Adios!Labels: 30Days