<body>


INFOMATION
thy Boss
Hazwani.Hazemi
Leo - 7th - Durian and Coffee.

Soaring through, through the night.
Skyway Avenue - We The Kings


CONTAKS
hear my thoughts.



FREAKsite
its a big big world.
FB Twitter

REMINISCENES
my faded memories.
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • June 2009
  • August 2009
  • January 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • August 2010
  • October 2010
  • November 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • March 2011
  • April 2011
  • May 2011
  • June 2011
  • July 2011
  • August 2011
  • October 2011
  • November 2011
  • December 2011
  • January 2012


  • CREDITS
    spontaneous applauds
    Layout: materialisti-c
    Inspirations: exquisite♥

    La Tahzan. Rezeki itu di mana-mana.
    Date / Time : 20110727 / 2:01 AM
    Salam alayk!

    Kemenangan dan kesedihan itu adalah hal biasa 
    yang mengiringi kehidupan, 
    Semua itu tidak lain sekadar hiasan waktu
    yang silih berganti,
    Ada hari ketika seorang manusia
    dapat diselamatkan dari kematian
    sedangkan di lain hari
    sekelompok besar pasukan mati.
    - Dr. 'Aidh Abdullah Al-Qarni


    Do you read Dr. 'Aidh's La Tahzan? I bought it in 2008, and it means a lot to my soul. 
    I just want to share my story, my endless ambition.

    Woahh. Nak mula cerita, air mata mula nak bertakung. Isk isk, jadi sensitif la pulak. 
    Hmm where to start? Booster? Oh okay. 

    Saya, seorang anak gadis, sulung, yang diimpikan oleh kedua ibubapanya untuk menjadi yang terbaik untuk adik adik, yang sentiasa menjadi role model, dalam setiap jua perkara. Saya, sejak dari dulu ditanam dalam diri saya, untuk mencapai impian ke menara gading, dan menjelajah dunia menuntut ilmu. Diperdengarkan kisah kisah mereka yang berjaya ke luar negara, lagi tegar hati ini untuk merasa. 

    I remembered my Mama told me once, she wanted to further her study after her diploma, and my father told her, "Let our kids do it for you," when the saying crosses my mind, my heart cannot stop crying, my tears just keep flowing. I feel so bad. And, I try hard, to get on the plane.

    Bila masa disogok dengan cerita cerita indah itu, ditambah dengan keinginan mama dan ayah yang teringin melihat anak mereka juga menuntut jauh dari tanah air, aku tidak pernah sekalipun memberontak, namun cuba untuk mengecapinya. Selepas 19 tahun menjaga dan membelai aku, sehingga sayangnya aku kepada mereka, sampaikan tidak pernah aku cuba untuk mencari penggantinya, manakan tidak aku tidak ingin merealisasikan impian mereka. 

    So, I started to dream high in my Standard 6. I tried hard in my UPSR and my school days, so I can be in any MARA or SBP school for my secondary days. Things happen for good reasons. I was not accepted in the schools, but Allah put me in a best place for me, in SMKANL, or Naim Lilbanat. I believe, I learnt a lot of new things there, difficult but funny and beautiful language (Kelantanese), good people and friendly felllows, vices and virtues, and of course, the best place to gain the hereafter knowledge. Five years there told me the whole journey of patience.

    I ended my high school with good results. 9A's PMR,10A's SPM, what else you need? More than enough. I tried so hard to achieve them, prayers from my parents, teachers, friends, and I, my hard work paid off. And, I can see the bright future in me, to be a successful dreamer. I applied several scholarships, for Accounting, and went Umrah. Prayed to Allah in His House, the Masjidil Haraam, infront of the Kaabah, "Show me the best way". I prayed, "Jika ini jalan yang terbaik untukku, bukakan lah. Jika tidak, tunjukkan aku jalan yang lain". Yes, and Allah answered me. Thank you Allah.

    Aku memperolehi JPA PIDN atau lebih jelas lagi, biasiswa di dalam negeri. Pedih kah hati? Meraungkah diri? Tidak, tidak sekelumit pun. Aku bersyukur bila pilihan pertama dalam UPU, aku berjaya perolehi. UIA, pilihanku. Kalau mereka bertanya kenapa UIA, kerana aku minta kepadaNya, dan Dia memberikanku yang terbaik. Biasiswa dalam negeri. Apa lagi yang lebih baik? 

    One year passed. Foundation completed. And my results, not that successful, but enough to get listed in the Dean's List. My heart still screaming to fly high. But how? One fine day, my whole life started to feel the thumping beat again. I applied UCAS, do IELTS, go to Education Fair, and three offers for me, all from the world-ranked university. 
    The University of Brighton.
    The University of Kent.
    The University of Liverpool.
    So, I applied for scholarships.

    Doa ibu itu mustajab. Mama prays every single day, please Allah, give her the best.  
    Ya Allah, permudahkanlah urusanku.
    I failed. Fail today does not mean that I fail forever. Thank you Allah. 
    Tuhan ingin aku lebih matang.
    Tuhan ingin aku belajar bersyukur.
    Tuhan ingin aku untuk berbuat baik kepada orang tuaku.
    Tuhan ingin aku tahu, ada yang lagi baik buat aku disini.

    Tujuan membuka bicara bukan kerana riak atau bangga, hanya kerana ingin saling memperingati, kejayaan itu mahu ditanam dulu sebelum dituai.

    Ambition is not everything. Prayer is the weapon for Muslims. And our parents are the main reason why we are alive today.

    Allah said in the story of Jacob,


    إِنَّمَا أَشْكُو بَثِّي وَحُزْنِي إِلَى اللّهِ وَأَعْلَمُ مِنَ اللّهِ مَا لاَ تَعْلَمُونَ

    I only complain of my grief and sorrow to Allah, and I know [from Allah] what you do not know. (12:86)

    Nights!