<body>


INFOMATION
thy Boss
Hazwani.Hazemi
Leo - 7th - Durian and Coffee.

Soaring through, through the night.
Skyway Avenue - We The Kings


CONTAKS
hear my thoughts.



FREAKsite
its a big big world.
FB Twitter

REMINISCENES
my faded memories.
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • June 2009
  • August 2009
  • January 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • August 2010
  • October 2010
  • November 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • March 2011
  • April 2011
  • May 2011
  • June 2011
  • July 2011
  • August 2011
  • October 2011
  • November 2011
  • December 2011
  • January 2012


  • CREDITS
    spontaneous applauds
    Layout: materialisti-c
    Inspirations: exquisite♥

    today is a long day....
    Date / Time : 20100308 / 11:57 PM
    6.24am,

    I woke up today with a very clear mission, to help my brother's homework. He told me yesterday(the night before), 'Kalau hafal lepas Subuh baru ingat banyak' a 9-year old boy reminding me. Yes, I know. But still I'm not the study-lepas-Subuh person because my nose love to sneeze at that peaceful morning..Then,  I can't remember what time it is, I saw my cozy bed and comfy blanket, and they were calling my name!! Ahh...and I continued sleeping. 'He know what to do..' Bad me...!!

    8.30am,

    'Bangun lah..' oh, Mama dah kejut. Kena bangun, kononnya. Monday, I join the swimming class which I had to work hard to learn the easy breaststroke, oh, before I get up from my bed, I set an alarm to get up at 8.40am. Haha, lazy me..
    I arrived at the swimming pool, mostly excited. 'Eh, what happened to the pool? It's green, no, turquoise! Gosh..am I going to swim in it? and, my coach smiled at me, 'Pool ni bersih, cuma tangki dia probs sikit, that's why nampak macam ni...ala, macam laut je..' OMG, i am a looser under the sea! I had nightmares before this (not in my sleep actually, i think about it) , what IF, you are on your vacation on a cruise, then something terrible happen (think fire, tsunami, earthquake) and you fell off the deck without no one noticing you! and the ship, leaving you behind, all alone. there's go your panic. What will you do? Saying your prayers, yes. Thinking about being dead, yes or maybe no. Should I scream, but did anyone will hear you? Oohh.. that's awful, (they call it thalassophobia) in the end, being dead or eventually live, Allah knows it better.

    Back to my swimming lesson, breaststroke is ain't easy man! Coordinating in Geography is much better than this. What is the feeling when you have to push your head out while your legs, must look be like a frog?? See.. If you don't believe me, try one. Then comment me. One hour in the pool, pushing harder!
    By the end of the lesson, 'Hazwani kita sambung hari Rabu ye, takpe boleh cuba lagi' there's go a sigh.
    Maka dengan basah kuyupnya baliklah saya ke rumah dengan tension yang bertimbun.

    oohh, Najwa dah datang! Najwa, the 21-months girl behaves a 3-years old girl. She pulls hair, pinch people, and bites whenever she think she needs to do it. And I am her biggest enemy. Back to the story, she is bathing in the baby bathtub, remembering me on my childhood memories. then, Kitchen, yes, food. Oh, jumpa fishcake, makan.
    Then, upstairs! To wash the hydrated, chlorinated hair! AND, basuh bilik air! Dulu., masa habis SPM, when I'm not adopted yet with this house surroundings, sbb br pindahkan last year, takberkesempatan lagi kenal betul2, I don't clean the bathroom. Because no one told me to do so. Pathetically, I used the bathroom and kept wondering when is the maid will clean the bathroom. One find day, my sister Iqa, she suddenly said to me, 'Kak Wani nih, dah dok rumah pegi la cuci toilet, takkan nak biar cam tu je kottt...' What? Me? Not the maid? owh...I thought..haha, That's the story, and now when I clean the toilet, it tiles shine like an Armour's sword..whoaaa, huhu. oh, today I cleaned the bathroom nearly an hour.

    12.30pm,

    I had lunch. A drumstick, two slices of Tesco's mini pizza, a glass of sarsi, and an apple. Complete huh? haha, but not that healthy. Hmm.. since nothing to do, I logged in Facebook and read updated blogs. Nothing to do...Nothing to do.........! (actually I refused to follow Mama to shop)

    2.55pm,

    Ngantuk la pulak..tak pernah pon ngantuk masa ni.. I lied down in front the TV, watching channel 303, Here Comes Ajumma and Reversal of Fate. Tak tengok sangat pon sebab mata dah kuyu..maka ku layu di situ terus kaku....huhu

    And I can't remember what time I get up. I just saw Mama's home, Hazirah, and the little bully, Najwa.

    8.30pm,

    Dinner time! Again, I have a drumstick, ikan yang amat sikit (saya takgeti makan ikan), and two slices of bread! Some plain water, and again the sarsi. And, I'm totally full. Tonight, kena ajar the twins Bahasa, sinonim antonim, penjodoh bilangan, simpulan bahasa, peribahasa, all that KBSR thing, just to make sure they do well tomorrow..tapi budak2 ni banyak la songeh.. nak minum air la.. ngantuk la, adik rasa adik penat la.. macam2 lagi.. I do remembered my Year 3, I read all the rujukan books and study hard, the books still in the cupboard, but I don't think they used it. Huh..ape nak jadik budak2 zaman sekarang...and I, browsing in my Streamyx, start to blog, and facebooking with the facebooker

    10.30pm,

    For supper, I have a warm Milo, like in the monsoon history.

    11.57pm,

    last word for the day, Today is a very long day.................