<body>


INFOMATION
thy Boss
Hazwani.Hazemi
Leo - 7th - Durian and Coffee.

Soaring through, through the night.
Skyway Avenue - We The Kings


CONTAKS
hear my thoughts.



FREAKsite
its a big big world.
FB Twitter

REMINISCENES
my faded memories.
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • June 2009
  • August 2009
  • January 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • August 2010
  • October 2010
  • November 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • March 2011
  • April 2011
  • May 2011
  • June 2011
  • July 2011
  • August 2011
  • October 2011
  • November 2011
  • December 2011
  • January 2012


  • CREDITS
    spontaneous applauds
    Layout: materialisti-c
    Inspirations: exquisite♥

    why bruno mars and travie mc'coy sing together?
    Date / Time : 20100506 / 3:22 PM
    how do  I know?

    Billionaire - the one thing that people always wanted to be.
    I have a list of things that I wanted to do if I got a lot of money;p -RM pun bole la..-
    ni hanya ngan-angan yang mungkin dapat direalisasikan atau takdapat langsung,hmm,
    10 things s enaff,

    - a Mansion that have everything on your mind*penthouse is okay,
    - rides go-cart whenever  I want
    - ride a horse that won a lot of competition
    - scuba diving, or maybe snorkelling,
    - fitness first lifetime members or maybe my own gym with all that equipments _and the trainer too.
    - get fit. by london weight management? i want to be a model.ahaha
    - apple products,
    - when i go to shop, i can own everything i wanted too.
    - volkwagon jetta is nice, or maybe another lamborghini?
    - and a wedding that so-called wedding of the year and better and much expensive than Datuk K punya. happily ever after.


    haha, lawak kan? i just create this nonsense. actually i dont have to be a billionaire. a millionaire is enough. oh, and to be what i am today is so much comfortable. eventhought im not rich or Trump's daughter, I still can have a live. Alhamdullillah, God knows what best for me;p


    what about you write a list? ngeeee-