<body>


INFOMATION
thy Boss
Hazwani.Hazemi
Leo - 7th - Durian and Coffee.

Soaring through, through the night.
Skyway Avenue - We The Kings


CONTAKS
hear my thoughts.



FREAKsite
its a big big world.
FB Twitter

REMINISCENES
my faded memories.
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • June 2009
  • August 2009
  • January 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • August 2010
  • October 2010
  • November 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • March 2011
  • April 2011
  • May 2011
  • June 2011
  • July 2011
  • August 2011
  • October 2011
  • November 2011
  • December 2011
  • January 2012


  • CREDITS
    spontaneous applauds
    Layout: materialisti-c
    Inspirations: exquisite♥

    dont make me sleep.
    Date / Time : 20110427 / 1:51 AM
    minggu ni je tido lambat. walaupun dah penat sangat.

    this life is a burden.
    this life is not like i wished.
    this life never treats me well.

    bosan aku tengok orang tulih ayat2 tu. tak melambangkan kesyukuran dalam erti kata lain hanya tau mengadu. *sedap mulut berbicara* dulu aku bukan lah yang selalu ingat untuk bersyukur tapi aku ada kawan kawan yang selalu memberi ingatan. Bersyukur aku. Alhamdulillah.

    Oh, bukan itu topic nya, bukan sebab nak tido, bukan sebab bersyukur, tapi motivasi diri, pembakar semangat, pencetus hari and apa apa lagi lah. 

    so, what is the song that sparks your day into something energetic? and that is what im trying to say here.

    and today, my iPod playing Waiting for the End - Linkin Park.
    Some's wouldnt agree with Linkin Park but I cant deny the fact that I like something straight forward. Takperlu ayat berbunga bunga. The lyrics is enough to make my day. 

    This is not the end
    This is not the beginning
    Just a voice like a riot
    Rocking every revision
    But you listen to the tone
    And the violent rhythm
    Though the words sound steady
    Something empty within em
    With fists flying up in the air
    Like we’re holding onto something that’s invisible there
    Cuz we’re living at the mercy of the pain and the fear
    Until we dead it forget it
    Let it all disappear
    Waiting for the end to come
    Wishing I had strength to stand
    This is not what I had planned
    It’s out of my control
    Flying at the speed of light
    Thoughts were spinning in my head
    So many things were left unsaid
    It’s hard to let you go
    I know what it takes to move on
    I know how it feels to lie
    All I wanna do is trade this life for something new
    Holding on to what I haven’t got
    Sitting in an empty room
    Trying to forget the past
    This was never meant to last
    I wish it wasn’t so
    What was left when that fire was gone
    I thought it felt right but that right was wrong
    All caught up in the eye of the storm
    And trying to figure out what it’s like moving on
    And I don’t even know what kind of things I said
    My mouth kept moving and my mind went dead
    Picking up those pieces now where to begin
    The hardest part of ending is starting again

    oh, Im a Fly.fm freak. Pegi keje balik keje je la layan lagu radio. Balik rumah bukak Billboard, download apa yang patut. Semenjak menjadi tua nih -setelah beromor 18- aku lagi suka layan Aerosmith, The Beatles, all those Ayah's musicplayer. Nak buat macamana, hormon berubah dah.

    and last but not least, i got my inspiration frm songs since im 13, sejak duduk asrama. Macam-macam lagu dah. Taksalah kan ada favourite song yang bagi kita inspirasi? What about you? 


    *Why I am so into Linkin Park, Eminem, All American Reject bla3? Hish takpadan betul.