<body>


INFOMATION
thy Boss
Hazwani.Hazemi
Leo - 7th - Durian and Coffee.

Soaring through, through the night.
Skyway Avenue - We The Kings


CONTAKS
hear my thoughts.



FREAKsite
its a big big world.
FB Twitter

REMINISCENES
my faded memories.
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • June 2009
  • August 2009
  • January 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • August 2010
  • October 2010
  • November 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • March 2011
  • April 2011
  • May 2011
  • June 2011
  • July 2011
  • August 2011
  • October 2011
  • November 2011
  • December 2011
  • January 2012


  • CREDITS
    spontaneous applauds
    Layout: materialisti-c
    Inspirations: exquisite♥

    i see ships from my lighthouse part 1
    Date / Time : 20111026 / 11:45 PM
    assalamualaikum

    hye there. after a long break from writing, now Im back. Ada juga yang bertanya tentang kewujudan blog ni:)


    Let me make it short.
    Its October and I've been here for almost two moths. Things happened; some were good and some were extremely bad. Arghhh bosan la cakap pasal campus. 

    Lemme make it super short. Erghh susah la nak cerita pendek pendek nihh.

    Two months, and obviously, things will never be the same. I keep thinking from a day to another, read all those critical thinking articles, observing and comparing myself to others; etc.

    I DON'T GIVE A DAMN - August 2011

    I'LL SEE YOU SOON - October 2011

    Did I spill everything out? NO kannnn.

    Ah susahnya nak cakap. Im no good in this chapter. Need to refer to my sifu.

    So, apparently all of us are getting older, and I assume that everyone is planning their future; and of course; RELATIONSHIP (u get what i mean)  is the most obvious thing I observe.

    I attended girls school so I do not see the necessity of thinking these relationship thingy. (woah alasannn kauu)
    CFS studies does not affect me that much as I see relationship as a wall that prevent you from getting good grades.
    Im so sorry for my loud opinion;
    and seems like I changed. Yes; I take it seriously.

    and to be continued.